Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Friday night... El Matador

Great Mexican food, ultimate margaritas but shitty service - it takes forever to get your food and the waiter with the mohawk/man-a-jeer (manager in spanglish) is an a-hole! I think instead of sprinkling happy crumbs in our food, he spiked it with chili seeds. Holy Geezus!














If it weren't for the eye candy to our left we would've dined and dashed... So steer clear of the mohawk dude and you'll be in the clear.

Until next time,
LP

2 comments:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.so you also can read my blog.my blog is aboutAir jordan ,if you like Air jordan or you are intersting in Jordan shoes.welcome to my blog.

    Air jordan XXIII sneaker
    Air jordan melo 1.5 sneaker
    Air jordan 2.5 sneaker
    Air jordan 3.5 sneaker
    Air jordan 6 ring sneakerAir jordan 10.5 sneaker
    Air Jordan 2009 sneaker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacrinda!!!!!

    you always know....I LOVE YOU....and P.S your really hot.


    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete